STUDENT POLICIES AGREEMENT *
• It is your responsibility to check your email regularly for school-related email.
• It is your responsibility to let the administrator know about changes in your contact information (email, address, phone).
• Teacher trainees, advanced students, and assistants may be present at your classes.
• You are required to pay your tuition, regardless of your attendance.
• It is your responsibility to make sure that your charges are correct, or to request a review of your charges.
• It is your responsibility to make sure your tuition payment is made prior to the first day of class.
• It is your responsibility to check the class schedules on a regular basis at http://theschoolofhealingarts.com/class-schedules and to make sure that you have them on your personal calendar.
• It is your responsibility to be on time for classes and not leave early. If this is unavoidable, please make arrangements with the instructor prior to class to ensure that group instruction will not be adversely affected.
• It is your responsibility to inform instructors with as much advance notice as possible if you are going to be absent from classes.
Classes needing to be rescheduled due to circumstances beyond the School’s control (illness, personal tragedy, inclement weather, etc.) will be rescheduled at the discretion of the School. This rescheduling will not affect the student’s financial obligation.
ALCOHOL AND DRUG POLICY
• All students are encouraged to be drug, alcohol, and cigarette-smoking free since these interfere with ones’ ability to hold and process energy.
• Students must be free from illicit drugs.